The Privacy and Data Protection Policy has been created in relation to the processing of information about the user through the website TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM
The archived data is essential to provide the services requested by users and respond to the needs of people interested in TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM products.
What data do we process?
- Contact information: names, postal address, mobile or landline number, email address
- IP address
- Order details, payment method, transaction number.
- Order history
- Service information: communication and correspondence with our customer service team
- Identity verification details (in exceptional cases): photos, videos, etc.
- Voluntary customer satisfaction surveys
- Data from bank cards or other financial tools are not processed or kept
- Legality of the processing
- Personal data necessary to fulfill the sales contract from our website.
- Personal data necessary to comply with tax or other laws.
What do we process your data for?
- For accurate and correct order delivery
- For clear and precise communication on order status
- To ensure compliance with the warranty period of purchased products
- For customer satisfaction surveys and loyalty programs
- To be able to declare and post sales
- Additional identifying information to prevent financial fraud or identity theft, photos, videos, etc.
- To be able to send our newsletter and promotional material requested by the client
How long do we store the data?
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were archived in order to maintain the link with the user of TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM.
- Personal data provided in the registration on the web - until your account is active.
- Personal data: during the production and delivery of the products you requested, during the period specified in the Return Terms or during the period necessary to fulfill the guarantee.
- Additional data to verify your identity - unless the legal requirement for retention is no longer available. If the personal data had been collected for the purposes of specific campaigns, lotteries and other promotions, the processing period will be indicated in each case and the participants will be informed.
Who is this information available to?
- Personal data They are not provided to third parties unless the special law requires it or in the following cases:
- Your name, address, and phone number are provided to the courier company that supplies your product.
- In extraordinary circumstances, your personal information may be verified with payment service providers to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
- If required by law, the necessary personal data will be transferred to the responsible tax authorities and other bodies, as well as to accounting service providers.
If I don't want my data to be processed?
- In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, the user may exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation / deletion, opposition, limitation or portability. To do so, send an email to support@TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM. If the contractual or legal conservation obligation hinders the deletion, we will block the data. Do not request the deletion of said data, these will be stored during the legal periods of compliance with the legal obligations imposed on TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM
At any time, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data and obtain a copy of it
- Request the correction of inaccurate or out-of-date personal data
- Request the deletion of your personal data
- if you think that it is no longer necessary for us to have your data for the processing of your account. This right cannot be exercised in the event that a special law expressly provides for the maintenance of this data for a specific period.
Recommendations to protect your data:
- Protect your password, do not share it with other people. When using a public computer, always make sure you have logged out of your account before turning off the computer.
- Using the web does not require customers to reveal your password when using the website. Customers are not required to disclose their bank accounts or other financial tools.
- Any request for your password or other account information by phone, chat or email should be ignored. If someone made that request to you, please let us know immediately.
How do we protect your personal data?
- TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical and organizational measures at its disposal against loss, destruction, modification, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties.
- During the processing of personal data, TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM will not make any allocation of this data, except in compliance with a legal obligation or prior authorization of the interested party, if necessary, duly informing them of the consequences of not providing the authorization and the impossibility of providing the service in question.
- TULIPANJEWELRYSTORE.COM processes the personal data of its users in accordance with the requirements of the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
We strive to provide the highest quality of our products and services. We will make sure that your needs are addressed in the best possible way!
At Tulipan Jewelry, we offer a wide selection of At Tulipan Jewelry, we offer a wide selection of styles and collections of gold and silver jewelry that you will definitely enjoy. We sincerely hope that articles on how to choose the correct ring size, necklace size or bracelet size and on the care of jewelry metals and
All texts, photographs, video materials and graphic elements published on the website are informative and / or advisory in nature and do not constitute recommendations for financial transactions, medical procedures, or any other actions that the user can take. Website tulipanjeweltystore.com is not responsible for the actions of the user, regardless of its reasons.